Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Verse One: Introduction

The name is Devika, surname is Rao,
I stay in Mumbai, the land of vada pav!
As you can see, I like to rhyme,
hence this space created, for this hobby of mine.
I like poems, to read and to write,
Some which are sweet, others with more bite.
Most are real, and talk about things tht're true,
Whether I'm feeling happy, or a little blue.
Most will be mine, although some may be not,
The words of some of my fav poems also may be got,
Is this blog public, I do not know yet,
Mostly it is for me, so my poems I dont forget,
But if you can see this, and you are not me,
then tell me what you think, about wht you see,
Thats it for now, let me say Ciao!
This is me signing off, Devika Rao.

4 comments:

  1. Wont you have to edit the first and last line in a couple of years? :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. she'll only have to make it 'was' instead of is :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Lakshmi, surname is Deshpande,
    Delighted to see your poem ke fundey,
    Your poems I like,I'm a big fan of rhyme
    When're you adding more to these? I don't mind sharing mine!
    Keep writing with vigour, you know you rock,
    Post more on this space, its a great way to talk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey.. I din know u wrote poems!! This one is real cool!!
    Will keep looking out for more from you.

    ReplyDelete